The statistics for B2B SEO (Search Engine Optimization) vary depending on the source and the specific metrics being measured. However, here are a few general statistics related to B2B SEO:
- According to a survey by DemandWave, organic search is the top-performing channel for B2B marketers, with 70% of respondents stating that it is their most effective channel for generating leads.
- According to Google, 46% of all searches have local intent. This means that optimizing for local search is critical for B2B companies targeting specific geographic areas.
- According to a survey by HubSpot, 61% of marketers say improving SEO and growing their organic presence is their top inbound marketing priority.
- According to a study by BrightEdge, organic search is responsible for 53.3% of all website traffic, making it the largest source of traffic for most websites.
- According to a survey by Moz, link building and content creation are the top two most effective SEO tactics for B2B marketers.
- According to a survey by MarketingSherpa, 73% of B2B marketers said that SEO has provided them with an excellent or good return on investment.
- According to a study by Ahrefs, the top-ranking page on Google has an average age of 2+ years, which suggests that investing in long-term SEO strategies can pay off in the long run.
- According to a survey by Backlinko, the average Google first page result contains 1,447 words, which suggests that creating in-depth and comprehensive content can help improve SEO performance.
- According to a study by Moz, on-page optimization factors such as keyword usage and page load speed are the most important factors for SEO, followed by link-related factors such as link quality and link diversity.
- According to a survey by Clutch, 36% of B2B marketers said that their top SEO priority is increasing website traffic, while 21% said that their top priority is improving lead quality.
These statistics highlight the importance of investing in long-term SEO strategies, creating high-quality and comprehensive content, optimizing on-page factors, and building high-quality links in order to improve B2B SEO performance and achieve business objectives such as increasing website traffic and improving lead quality.