|Healthcare worker bonus||+750%|
|How does international health insurance work?||+250%|
|Single payer healthcare||+200%|
|Private health insurance Florida||+200%|
|Health insurance brokers near me||+200%|
|Will Monkeypox become a pandemic?||+100%|
|Part time jobs with health insurance||+70%|
|Doctorate in nursing||+70%|
|Self employed health insurance deduction||+70%|
|Best nursing schools||+50%|
Healthcare worker bonus +750%
New York announced a $1.2 billion Health Care and Mental Hygiene Worker Bonus Program to help the state retain its healthcare staff, with people entitled to up to $3,000 depending on hours worked.
- News features about the bonus plan and what it means for the economy,
- Features explaining who is eligible and how they can claim the bonus.
How does international health insurance work? +250%
With more people traveling globally through 2022, many are looking for ways to ensure their healthcare is covered if they fall ill while they are out of the country, or if their travel insurance or domestic health insurance policy will cover it.
- A guide to international health insurance policies, including what they cost and where people can get coverage,
- A full comparison of international health insurance companies and their policies, plus how they can help people on their travels.
Single payer healthcare +200%
Single payer healthcare is a system where health insurance policies aren’t necessarily needed as there is a level of healthcare provided by the state. It is a popular idea and growing in interest according to the search statistics.
- An analysis of the single payer system and how it works in the countries using this system.
- Pros and cons of a health insurance policy compared to relying on single payer healthcare.
Private health insurance Florida +200%
Florida has seen an influx of people looking for insurance, thousands of BayCare patients are waiting to see if the health care system and Florida Blue insurance can’t agree on a new contract.
- A rundown of the companies offering private health insurance in Florida and what they offer.
- Landing pages and service pages to provide an alternative service to BayCare.
Health insurance brokers near me +200%
Partially driven by the BayCare situation, and through more and more people looking to take out healthcare policies, many are looking for insurance brokers to help them with peace of mind and protection when it comes to their health.
- Advice and guidance on choosing the right healthcare provider nearby,
- A list of health insurance brokers in a specific state or location,
- Landing pages for health insurance providers to show which areas they cover.
Will Monkeypox become a pandemic?
It is natural that people are concerned about another health emergency. Monkeypox has made headlines and people are worried that it could become another global pandemic, partially due to a lack of understanding.
- A guide to Monkeypox and how it is spread,
- FAQ content about Monkeypox, including the likelihood of it becoming a pandemic,
- News articles and features regarding Monkeypox and the chance it will continue to spread.
Part time jobs with health insurance +70%
Health insurance is one of the biggest benefits for workers in the US and more people are looking for part time jobs that can allow them medical cover. An insurance policy with a part time role may be less common, but they are out there.
- Rundown of part time employers and jobs that are more likely to provide you with healthcare,
- Job landing pages for employers offering health insurance.
Doctorate in nursing +70%
An increase in PhD Programs and doctorates for those who want to go into the nursing sector. This is a career path that is always in demand and offers plenty of opportunities.
- List and comparison of all of the places to study for a doctorate in nursing,
- A comparison of a nursing course vs. other forms of medical and healthcare qualifications.
Self employed health insurance deduction +70%
People are looking for their deductible expenses when it comes to paying taxes, and what qualifies as a tax-deductible expense. This keyword has advantages for accounting-based businesses as well as healthcare ones.
- A guide to deductible expenses when it comes to healthcare,
- Information about how self-employed people should approach their healthcare and insurance policies, and what they might not have known about tax deductions.
Best nursing schools +50%
Similarly to those looking for information about studying a PhD in nursing, more people are exploring which schools are best and have the greatest reputation in the area of healthcare and nursing.
- A rundown of the best nursing schools in the US and the courses they offer, based on university rankings,
- Information on choosing which school to attend if you want a career in nursing.