SAAS companies are often in a unique position to benefit from a strong content SEO strategy. You might be in a competitive market with extremely high CPCs, or your customer’s purchasing cycle may include an extended research phase. An optimized content strategy will help your users discover your product as they research their pain points, and often for a fraction of the cost you would spend on the same keywords with an adwords strategy.
If you have an existing blog or content center our team will run a free content & keyword review of your existing keywords. You’ll be able to see:
- Which pages are underperforming and need to be re-purposed or merged
- Which pages have the highest potential for organic conversions & sales
- Which keywords should be added to your content to drive quick wins
- Are there any technical or design issues preventing your content from ranking
SEO & E-commerce
AUQ redesigned and optimized an e-commerce company’s website for yaasa.com – an ergonomic furniture company in Santa Barbara. The team has also helped the firm with their SEO strategy. They’ve designed and developed their website using WordPress, Figma, and WooCommerce.
Design, Development & Content for SEO
AUQ worked with the Armormax.com team to increase organic traffic & organic conversions generated by the website by focusing on 3 things:
- National content strategy
- Design & development of new, searchable features
- Regular technical SEO audits
Web Development for an Investment Management Firm
"AUQ’s biggest strengths were their agility and solution-oriented approach."
- Director Of Communications, Investment Management Firm
Website Redesign & SEO for a Pet Odor Products Manufacturer
"Their service was outstanding, and it didn't stop after they completed our website."
- Director of Operations, Odors Away LLC
Website Development & Maintenance for a Design Company
"They’re great at explaining the technology and suggesting solutions that can save time and money."
- Founder & Design Director, Tsang Seymour LLC
Web Design & Development for a Nonprofit Organization
"I’m impressed by their openness to listen — they want to make sure we’re happy with the results."
- Executive, Nonprofit Organization
SEO & WordPress Web Development Services for an E-Commerce Company
"After seeing so many difficult site launches, I’m blown away by how smooth their process is."
- CEO, A Digital Agency