Industry or market insights help create a content strategy and provide an effective way to target growing keywords (KWs) as the industry changes or alters.
These industry insights show trending content in the FinTech space and the type of content plan you need to curate to attract readers and customers.
Spotlight: FinTech Industry Keywords
|Forsage Crypto||Breakout 5000%|
|FTX Crypto Cup||3650%|
|Iowa Finance Authority||60%|
|Ark Fintech Innovation Etf||Breakout 5000%|
|Compound Interest Calculator||350%|
|Stock Market After Hours||150%|
|Real Estate Housing Market||100%|
FTX Crypto Cup 3650%
Arguably the hottest and most popular esports (electronic sports) chess event ever, the FTX Crypto Cup – the sixth event in the “Meltwater Champions Chess Tour” – ended on August 21 with Magnus Carlsen as the winner.
Due to its increasing worldwide popularity, we see a +3650% increase in searches against “FTX Crypto Cup.”
- Create an informative FTX Crypto Cup guide where you can talk about the tournament, rankings, prize money, and much more
Keyword: Forsage Crypto (Breakout 5000%)
Launched in 2020, Forsage is a cryptocurrency earning program that enables hundreds, thousands, and millions of users to grow their cryptocurrency earnings without depending on central authorities. This smart contract operates on Ethereum, Binance, and Tron blockchains.
The keyword lately saw a +5000% increase in searches by users. It’s likely because of the charges US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) placed on over 11 people involved in a $300M crypto pyramid scheme.
- We recommend creating a white paper that highlights what a forsage crypto is, whether it’s a pyramid scheme or not
- Write an honest review about Forsage – an app management program
Keyword: Blackrock Crypto 1250%
One of the world’s leading providers of advisory, risk-management solutions, and investment, Blackrock plans to launch a private BTC (Bitcoin) trust. The keyword sees a 1250% increase in searching.
- Create a blog post to highlight whether it’s a way toward crypto legitimacy or an end
- Write listicle articles about Blackrock such as “Top ten holdings,” etc.
- Talk about what it may mean for the Stock and crypto
Keyword: Prodigy Finance 110%
Likely due to the concerns about rising inflation, dwindling economy, and higher tuition fees, people are researching the topic “prodigy finance,” a platform that allows financing for international students attending a postgraduate institution or business school.
We are seeing a +110 increase in searches for this particular keyword.
- We recommend writing a comprehensive review about Prodigy Finance student loans to rank higher on SERPs
- Create the best private student loans comparison
Keyword: Finviz 90%
Finviz is an all-inclusive tool for traders and investors with a significant focus on the US market. This toolbox provides a range of features, from news feeds and stock charts to portfolio management and stock screeners.
There’s a 90% upward trend against this keyword.
- Create a review article that highlights its pricing options, features, and more
- A ranking of the best stock market research platforms
Keyword: Iowa Finance Authority 60%
The “Iowa Finance Authority (IFA)” provides a wide array of programs addressing various housing continuum needs, from multifamily rental and homeless assistance to homeowners and more.
- We recommend creating a white paper highlighting various IFA mortgage loans
- A round-up of the best mortgage lenders
Keyword: Ark FinTech Innovation Etf 5000%
When looking for better opportunities to invest and make significant profits, people search for the topics like “ark fintech innovation ETF“. There’s been a “Breakout (+5000)” increase in searches for this keyword.
- Create a comprehensive guide to highlight different ARK ETF funds and show people who fund suits them most
- Create listicles like top ten holdings, etc.
- Reviews educating people on whether it’s an excellent investment to make
Keyword: Fintech Clothing 70%
Believe it or not, fashion tech has become a new normal. It’s because it keeps you cool, comfortable, and protected. It’s the reason why users are researching “fintech clothing” increasingly.
- We recommend creating an article on the best fintech gear in 2022 to rank higher on SERPs
Keyword: Fintech News 50%
Everyone wants to stay updated about fintech news and deep technology that is useful for their sectors and industries. This is why we see a 50% increase in users’ searches.
- Create exciting blog posts and reviews on the latest fintech developments to grab more traffic and improve your rankings on Google
- Focus on guides about the latest FinTech products
Keyword: Compound Interest Calculator 350%
The Compound Interest Calculator (CIC) allows you to see how your cash can grow significantly through interest compounding. Measure compound interest daily, quarterly, or annual compounding on 401K, savings account, or investment.
People are searching for the term “compound interest calculator,” likely because they may want to know how much their investments or savings can grow over a certain period.
- Write an informative article explaining what exactly a compound interest calculator is and how one can measure compound interest
- How to guides on saving and investing
Keyword: Stock Market After Hours 150%
Stock markets promote investment since stocks can be a valuable part of an investment portfolio.
Many people search for the keyword “stock market after hours.” They may want to know whether it’s good to buy stocks after hours.
- We recommend creating a blog post or a comprehensive guide to highlight after-hour trading, how it works, and whether or not it affects stock prices
- How-to guides on earning big in the stock market
- A round-up of top share market tips
Keyword: Real Estate Housing Market 100%
Do you know that the US real estate market was valued at $3.6T in 2021 and is projected to reach $3.81T by the end of 2022?
However, there’s an ongoing housing recession in the US; a likely reason users search for the term.
- We recommend creating informative articles and listicles around the keyword, such as “X factors driving real estate market” or “is the real estate market crashing,” to rank higher on SERPs