Remote UX Designer ( Contract )Remote
Job Summary: We are seeking a highly skilled UX Designer with 5 or more years of experience to join our remote team. The UX Designer will be responsible for designing engaging and intuitive user experiences for our international clients, with a focus on ecommerce. The successful candidate will have experience working with WordPress and a solid understanding of color theory, CRO audits, and design tools such as Figma.
This is a contract position on a freelance basis.
- Develop user-centered designs for ecommerce websites using WordPress
- Conduct CRO audits and provide recommendations for improving website usability and user engagement
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs using Figma or other design tools
- Develop and maintain design systems and style guides for use across multiple projects
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to develop and implement design solutions
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends, tools, and best practices
- Participate in user research, usability testing, and design critiques
- Lead and mentor other team members
- 5 or more years of experience in UX design
- Strong portfolio showcasing previous work with ecommerce websites
- Excellent understanding of color theory and how it impacts user behavior
- Experience conducting CRO audits and implementing changes based on findings
- Strong proficiency in design tools such as Figma, Sketch, or Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with WordPress and other content management systems
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a remote team environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lead and mentor other team members
If you have a passion for UX design and a desire to work with international clients, this is an exciting opportunity to advance your career and make a significant impact on our agency’s success.