Lead Generation Specialist ( inbound & outbound ) – Remote – ContractRemote
AUQ.io is a fast-growing agency specializing in Search Engine Optimization and Web Development for B2B clients. We are dedicated to providing high-quality service that helps our clients succeed in the digital landscape. We are a small and international team but our goal is pushing the envelope of SEO and WordPress Development tactics. We’re proud of the work we do and we promote transparency and ownership of your work.
We are seeking a talented Lead Generation Specialist to join our team to help grow the business.
About the role:
For this role you’ll be working to promote our agency and some of our products by utilizing lead generation methods of your choice. This is a good position for someone who can work autonomously, come up with a strategy and execute it themselves.
You’ll be working on narrowing down our ICPs and segmenting audiences with appropriate messaging, and choosing the best method of reaching them. You’ll also be responsible for finding ways to collect leads.
If necessary we can help build a team around your strategies by leveraging our designers, developers and VAs. You’ll also have input on how to productize and position our services. So this is a great position for someone who wants to work for a small team and have ownership and freedom within their work.
The first product we’ll be promoting is our 3 month SEO sprint – you can learn about it here: https://auq.io/resource-center-boost/
If you’re interested in the position please apply with a short pitch letter of how you would approach this task.
Thank you for your time!
- Contract Work
- Identify and target high-quality B2B leads through various channels including web research, LinkedIn, and industry-specific databases.
- Conduct outreach via LinkedIn, cold emails, and other methods to generate new business opportunities.
- Qualify leads based on specific criteria to ensure they align with our services.
- Regularly track and report on lead generation and outreach metrics.
- Maintain and update the CRM to ensure data accuracy.
- Continuously optimize outreach methods and strategies through A/B testing, analytics, and feedback.
- Previous agency experience.
- Knowledge of SEO and Web Development is a plus.