Remote SDR for a Digital Agency ( Contract )Remote
Thanks for taking the time to read our job opening.
My team at auq.io is expanding our sales pipelines and one of the channels we’d like to grow is LinkedIn first and then expand into email or other “growth hacking” channels.
We’re focusing on the organic growth aspect of LinkedIn ( not buying ads) , and are looking for someone to help manage and improve our sales processes.
This is a contract, part-time position, and hours can be flexible as long as we’re seeing results.
Your most important goals will be:
– Finding creative strategies to identify our audience and reach out to them with engaging messaging
– Book sales calls, ( I will handle the sales )
You’ll have access to a number of team members to help build out our content strategy:
– Copywriters for long form content
– Designers for graphics
– SEO & Web Developers for research
– VA’s for manual tasks like generating SEO audits
– We’re happy to build a team around you
Right now we’re:
– Creating blog content for our site, then posting it to LinkedIn
– We have an uplead account that we use to search for individuals that might be interested in our services.
– We have LinkedIn Navigator and access to a number of inMails that we don’t currently use.
– We ran outreach campaigns for the last few months with little success and looking for a new handle this.
We’re hoping this will be a long term relationship with someone who can create and manage LinkedIn outreach and eventually sales programs.
A bit about our company:
Our agency is a web development & SEO shop that specializes in WordPress Development and Full Service SEO. Our estimated budgets are: SEO budget of about $3,000 to $5,000 / month. And web dev budgets starting at $10,000 / site.
We’re targeting mid sized companies generally in the B2B space.
A big plus if you have experience with SEO sales and an understanding of how to explain aspects of it and communicate in the SEO industry.
Thank you for your interest!